Sigh. There had been quite a number of things for me to update on my blog.
However, Lazy me don't want to type out all these events.
Therefore I seems to have missed out quite a number of fun I had in this blog.
Perhaps I should stop having 三分种热度 in my blogging. I will try my best to update a lot of my memories and thoughts that I still have.
For example:
NP activities - - - > Annual camps, NP retreat, Air Rifle course, OC camp, Vivo City duty, National event...
Outings - - - > 6 faithers outing to Mrs Kwan's house, Career fair with NP, twice k box trip....
Cant remember any more. Or maybe too long to be listed out. People out there who had been reading my blog, try your best to remind me to update whatever I have yet to update into this blog. Haha. I shall type out all events asap. Hopefully ba.
Let's start from today.
It's the first day of 'holidays'. Believe it or not, I have none. Haha. 21 weeks of school straight since the December holidays. Mid year examination is coming hot on my heels, I am still slacking here typing out this post. Haha. How well can I be scoring? You readers can guess on your own la. Haha.
Today there was english workshops to attend. Suppose to reached school by 7.30am. By the time I reached school, it was already 8am. Say Hwee and me were waiting for Doreen to reach MacDonald's to go school. She was late by 23 minutes. Haha. So we walked to school and attended the lessons.
My first Workshop: Tenses workshop by Ms Kali in Computer Lab 2. Everyone had forgotten their password to access school's computer. So ended up using Ms Kali's account throughout the whole lesson. I wondered if any of the present, past, future tenses entered my head. Perhaps it might have no effect on me.
Second workshop: Comprehension skills workshop. Taught by Ms Chng and Mr Peter Tan. Rather useful. But I was too tired to listen. Haha. Felt like sleeping in the air-conditioned environment. No idea why I was freezing cold. Haha. Smsed Daniel to tell him I am turning into ice. Muahaha.
By the time both workshops ends, it was 12.30. I went down to the NP Room for meeting on ATF and vivo City marshal. Ended up everything is with Letts. And where is he? He is at home sleeping. So din really discuss anything. Stayed with WeiQi outside NP room for her maths lessons to start at 3.30pm. Haha. That was long. Luckily I brought along my Chinese homework to do. Hehe. Copied the whole 报章报道 until wanna die. I used up 4 pages to write out the whole compo. Haha. I did the homework from 1-2pm and I have yet to finish copying. Yi Hui was having his biology remedial before he came down at 1.30 i think. Jerome was having his biology remedial from 1-2 also. By the time both of them come, they stressed me with their eye power that I packed my stuff and left with them at 2 plus. We decided to have our lunch at bukit batok with yi hui treating us. Haha.
Went to yi hui's house for him to take his money to treat the both of us. So we went to Pasta Mania to eat my lunch cum dinner. Shared hawaiian's pizza with Jerome and we played with cheese again. Yi Hui took quite a number of photos of the pizza filled with cheese. I shall get the photos to post it here.
After the meal, we walked around west mall. Nothing much actually. So we went to Macdonald. It was there when I finished copying the chinese compo and my 佳句摘录. Finally, we left Mac to head for home. Stood at the bus interchange for quite some time before deciding to go home because Jerome thinks that it was still quite early. That time was around 6.30pm le. Since we cant decide on a location, we head home. Yi Hui took his bus home while Jerome walks with me back to my house before he head home himself.
That should be all for today. Lazy to type anymore le.
Bye!
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment